In order to receive an admissions decision in time for the fall semester, you will need to bring all required documentation.
If you have already applied, but your application remains incomplete, log in to your online application to check your status. You may also call our Admissions Office at 908.737.7100 to discuss your application status. Be sure to bring official documents to Grad Apply Day to complete your application.
If you have not yet applied:
- Bring your laptop so you can file your application or you can complete the application prior to the event.
- Prior to Grad Apply Day, write your personal statement. Check the online application for details regarding the personal statement.
- Bring all official transcripts from each institution you attended. Be sure to include institutions where you earned transfer credit or study abroad.
- Bring official letters of recommendation in signed, sealed envelopes.
- Copies of any standardized test scores.
- Copies of your resume
Please be sure to check the application requirements page for your program of interest details. You may also reach out to your Admissions Counselor to discuss requirements.
Event location: Kean Hall 130